Sharpen your professional edge
About the Program
The latinXfactor webinars help members identify that special something—that X-factor—and use it to excel in life, career, and workplace. In these hour-long monthly webinars, subject matter experts cover a wide range of topics and offer engaging practices to implement next steps.
Please download our Partnership Guide to learn more if you are interested in partnering with SHPE on a latinXfactor Corporate Spotlight webinar. These are an opportunity for our corporate partners to raise awareness of programs, company culture, and career paths within specific companies.
By design, we offer three distinct tiers of programming during the 2nd week of every month.
- Learner Lunes – Mondays are dedicated to the beginner level with attendees being introduced to a professional development concept. These individuals tend to be our underclass student members or early career professionals just getting started in the organization.
- Technical Tuesday – On Tuesdays we focus on intermediate-level attendees; those that already have a basic knowledge of some professional development concepts and are eager to learn more and put ideas into practice.
- Wisdom Wednesday – Wednesdays are for our practiced leaders; these individuals are working to expand their knowledge and build on their experience to continue to grow and stay competitive in their careers.
During each session, participants will:
- Gain a competitive edge in the workforce
- Increase skills for transitioning into the corporate world
- Become more confident in who they are
- Strengthen their professional presence in person and online
- Build deeper levels of self-awareness
Topics will include but are not limited to:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Health & Wellness
- Mental Health
- Financial Literacy
- Personal Development
- Career Readiness
No upcoming events. Check back soon.